Tradesaree enables online verification and authorisation of payments through three payment services: the CCAvenue payment gateway (www.ccavenue.com), PayTm payment gateway and through PayPal (https://www.paypal.com). tradesaree.com is a Verisign secured site with 128 bit SSL encryption.
The following payment methods are accepted through the CCAvenue/PayTm payment gateway:
- 1. Credit Cards: Domestic and International Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit cards.
- 2. Debit Cards: Debit cards issued by most of the major banks.
- 3. Net banking: We allow net banking transactions from nearly 50 major Indian banks.
- 4. UPI
- 5. GPay
- 6. Wallets (Freecharge, airtel money, amazon pay, phonePe, Amex ezeClick, Oxygen, Olamoney, jio money, citi bank reward points, ItzCash, Paycash, HDFC PayZapp)
- 7. Loyalty Points
Note: Your billing amount will be shown in Indian Rupees on the payment gateway. This is equivalent to your order value.
- Tradesaree also accepts payments made via Paypal.
International customers can pay from their PayPal account if they have a PayPal account. They can also choose to use their credit card to pay if they do not have a PayPal account. This option is not available to Indian residents as per RBI regulations.